with Love from all of us...

Enjoy ~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday from Jaxman ~

I wanted to tell you my favorite memory of you and me… it was the first time I ever met you. You came to Bear Lake to meet me. You brought me a football that I still have and we still play catch with it. I remember you played with us for a very long time. You would stand at the end of the cabin and we would run to the ditch and you would throw the ball. It was challenging to try and catch but it was so fun. You played all afternoon with us it seemed. Griffy, Dallin, Davis and me.. I always like how you play with us.

Thank you for always playing with me. And our weekend that was just us was so fun. We did everything just you and me. NO GIRLS!!! I love you and our family a lot.

Happy Birthday!!!
Jman-F22

No comments:

Post a Comment