with Love from all of us...

Enjoy ~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday from Gracie Girl and Reesey ~

Happy Birthday Daddy!! This letter is from Reese and myself… I will speak for Reese cause she doesn't do much yet.

We wanted you to know that you are the silliest Dad ever. Even when we don't want to smile and laugh, you still can get us to. I like it when you hang me upside down and say "just hang out"… and Reese likes it when you just look at her and pull those goofy faces you do… but she's just little so she doesn't know any better yet.

Daddy we like it when we are sad and you hold us… I like to sit on your lap and have you whisper "its okay" in my ear until I feel better. Reese likes it when you hold her in the crook of your elbow and say "Reesey Piecey..don't be sad, dads here." You are the strongest dad and we are the safest when we are with you.

We like it when we already know you are tired but we still want to play and you let us crawl all over you. This is mostly just my favorite.. Reese will crawl all over you someday too.. I just hope I'll get over it by then. But when I crawl on you and you tickle me until I giggle so hard I don't make any sound, thats my favorite. You are the funnest and most playful dad EVER!!

For your birthday we wish you a happy day ~ We know there are a lot of dads out there, but we also know that YOU are the best dad!!!

WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR LITTLE HEARTS HAVE ~
Gracie Girl and Reesey Piecey

No comments:

Post a Comment