with Love from all of us...

Enjoy ~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday from your Sweetheart ~

Happy Birthday Love!!! I wanted to tell you my favorite time with you or memory…but there isn't just one I could fairly choose without all the other ones not getting picked..so I've decided to call them "Highlights"… you ready

* Seattle.. we were both sooo sick, actually sick with PNEUMONIA, hello!! But we were troopers. We were there for the soccer championship and we WERE going to have a great time no matter what. Our first place to visit - the library. Google said to walk two miles and then hang a left..we did and we did a good job. But Google's library and our library weren't the same library…but the Bookmobile was a great sight, wasn't it?…all parked on the curb just waiting for us to climb inside and check out its inventory. Maybe some day we will make it back to Seattle and we WILL find that library that is huge and beautiful, just like the locals said!!

*Moving to our "first" house..having you and our kids together was magically delicious! Unpacking the boxes, making our house a home, moving furniture around…or should I say dropping tables on toes and breaking them? Oh yes that was a memory.

*Christmas with our kids and families..New Years on the couch watching Zombie movies all day. Yep…so romantical :)

*Easter..and all the fresh starts that come with spring. We decided to get married and get married we did. It wasn't a huge fiesta with ALL our family and friends surrounding us..it was our quiet commitment to each other and to our children that you and I, and our kids needed. We chose to come home with our kids and not take off on a honeymoon. Being with you and our children is so valuable to me.. I love how we are on the same page and we realize that us together with our kids is more important than being apart, doing our own thing…golf, shopping, friends whatever. Together we are awesome and our kids will continue to be happy and healthy because of our love for each other and our love for them.

*Our little Reese came in May, she didn't want to wait for June. It was such a calm day. Just 5 hours after checking into the hospital our little angel was with us. And then we had Cafe Rio salad. Yep it happened just like that… it was so fun to just be like, "oh honey look at our, baby! She's beautiful!" and then say "how delicious does that salad look?" I know its weird, but seriously its what happened huh? We just totally hung out with our baby that came so crazy and so unexpectedly into our lives… But babe I'd go through the last year again, with everything we dealt with, if it meant we would be where we are right now… together.

You are a wonderful person. You know when you walk into a room and you can just tell the TV is on, even though its making no noise..you can just feel the energy from it? That's what you do… you bring energy into a room and into our lives. You are a good man..You've been a good man and You will continue on to being a great man. You love our children with all your heart and there isn't anything you wouldn't do to help them or to make them happy. The way you love them is beautiful to me and it has me so in love with you. The deepest, warmest love I've ever felt.

Our marriage "is more precious than rubies" to me… there will never be anything or anyone that could change that. When we're all old and wrinkly, may I die one day before you…I wouldn't make it on this earth without you to laugh and to love with. You're my "Huckleberry"…

Thank you for all you do for everyone in your life… you know you love them and YOU should know they love you!!! We ALL hope you have a wonderful, awesome day…but especially, please know the love that everyone has for YOU!!!


Your forever AND then some, loving wife ~
KarKar

P.S. I hope you know I think that you are soooo HOT!!! I love YOU with all the guts I still have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment