with Love from all of us...

Enjoy ~

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday from Klair ~

I guess I’ve officially known you a year now, which is plenty of time to decide if you are good enough for my sister & nephew. Lucky for you, I came to the conclusion right about the same day I met you. Right away I could tell you were a great guy & that you had serious potential to be a perfect match for my sis. I have watched over the past year as you have made her a very happy girl. You are her best friend in every sense of the word & she is a brand new person with a wonderful outlook on life. I believe she has done the same for you. She lives each day knowing what being happy is really about. She loves you to the moon & back. And not just you, but Miss Sassy Gracie Girl who she loves as her own because Gracie is you. You have helped J know what it is like to be part of a true family. One that is safe, secure & somewhere he wants to be because he knows he is loved. You have given so much & brought so much to the lives of two people I love very much & for that I am so thankful. You have also given us Gracie & Reese, two little girls that are loved like crazy by all.

I want to tell you how much you mean to me. Not only for what you have done for Karli & J, but because I think of you as a great friend. You are kind, considerate, funny & a good time. I always wanted an older brother to go with my two younger brothers. You are awesome with my boys & they think you are the bomb-diggity! Thank you for caring about them & myself. I appreciate the fact that our lives are important to you. Thank you for wanting to be a part of our family.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Chris! I love you!

Your favorite older sister,

Klair

No comments:

Post a Comment