with Love from all of us...

Enjoy ~

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday from Katie ~

I don't have one single memory. Mine are a bunch of small memories that span over years. It all started with my birthday parties at Pinocchio’s. It was a place similar to Chuck-E-Cheese. We would have all of our birthday parties there and Chris and Brian were always there. We would have so much fun playing the games and singing on the stage with staff when it was time to do the birthday song.

I also remember all the times that we used to sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's. We would play crazy 8's for hours on end. Usually I would play dress up while Chris and Bryan would play star-wars or something. Sometimes we'd watch movies (the Ewoks was a favorite). Then in the morning, Grandma would make us pancakes and poached eggs and would watch Saturday morning cartoons. If we weren't watching those then we were probably playing Frogger on the Atari.

I would also go up with Grandma to baby-sit Abby, Madi, and Sarah when they lived in Layton. If Chris was around (which he usually was) we would play Nintendo. Most of the time though he would have friends over so I only got to watch them play. It was still fun though cause I got to see and learn some secrets on the craze of the time and babysit my cousins, which I loved to do.

So, like I said, these are very small memories, but memories none the less.

Katie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment